Our Art Advisory Services begin with fine art experience in assessing quality, artistic merit, desirability, and condition of paintings, sculptures and objects of art as it relate to financial value.
Knowledge of painting conservation, combined with being a Fine Art Director for a leading auction house are exceptional attributes when advising the client with:
- Buying & Selling
- Estate Planning & Identification of assets and guidance with disposition
- Building Collections
- Art Acquisitions – Art Investment – Art Disposition
- Assisting Estates with identification of assets and guidance in disposition
- Collection Assessment & Management
- Conducting Private Sales
- Assisting with art transportation
- Exercising due diligence in researching markets and recommendations
- Providing Private Sales
We proudly provide our Services to the Public, Corporations, Museums, and Institutions
Years of knowledge, experience and keen eye for connoisseurship are qualities that our clients can expect when retaining our Art Advisory Services.